Your community learns—your organization earns.
Staying true to our motto “Growing Fine Minds,” we developed our Virtual Book Fair service in hopes of partnering with like-minded groups to encourage children to read deeply and steer away from low quality and commercial titles. By providing year-round access to quality literature and educational games we offer you a fundraising opportunity that requires minimal effort but greatly rewards your organization and your community alike.
- Log on to our Virtual Book Fair to review our title selection.
- Assign a coordinator for your organization—coordinators can track sales and proceeds 24/7.
- Send us a request to host a Virtual Book Fair, along with the dates you’d like to keep the event open. Our customer liaison will work with you to enroll you and schedule the fair.
- Sign a contract and complete our questionnaire to receive your Coordinator ID and password.
- Send custom requests for special titles at least 4 weeks prior to the opening date so that we can verify their availability and upload them to your Recommended Reading area.
- Start promoting the event 3 to 4 weeks prior to the opening date. Details are available on the Book Fair Coordinator pages.
- Let us know whether you would prefer for us to pack and ship directly to your buyers or consolidate the orders to ship to your organization.
- Provides your community members access to a carefully curated selection of children's books, educational games, and learning resources.
- Puts years' worth of book fair experience, pedagogical research, and literary expertise at your disposal.
- Can be kept running for as long as you want—a week, a month, or all year long.
- Accessible anywhere and anytime on a computer with Internet access.
- Earns your organization cash proceeds from every sale, no strings attached.
- Requires minimal coordination on your part.
Register for a Virtual Book Fair today!