If you are planning a book fair, choose to partner with the best!
Since 1993, Bookworm Central onsite book fairs have been known for being different and distinctive. Each year, we collect and review book fair data to help us customize product selections and improve our range of services. We believe that careful attention to customer interests contributes to an event that is well attended, appreciated and successful.
Bookworm Central onsite book fairs are available to any organization within 90 minutes of our Manassas warehouse. For customers up to three hours away, we are able to offer our onsite fairs if three or more schools can coordinate their book fairs at the same time. We invite customers from farther afield to take advantage of our exclusive Virtual Book Fair service, which allows families to access and purchase the full range of our book fair offerings via the Internet—and every virtual sale earns profits for your organization.
- Once you request a book fair with us, we gather information on your school or organization and work with you to prepare a booklist that meets your unique requirements.
- You may choose to have your books packed in boxes, or in a combination of carts and boxes. We will provide you with an itemized listing of the entire inventory and ship the books to you.
- After the completion of your fair, your book fair information is returned into our system so that we can review the data and prepare for your next fair.
- Should you like to review your sales, we will provide an itemized sales history at your request.
- Hosting an onsite book fair in conjunction with another well-attended event in your building is highly recommended.
- Can be held whenever your community is most likely to purchase items for their children.
- Provides access to a carefully curated selection of children's books, educational games, and learning resources.
- Puts our years' worth of book fair experience, pedagogical research, and literary expertise at your disposal.
- Earns your organization cash proceeds from every sale, no strings attached.
- Requires minimal coordination on your part.
- Guarantees partnership with an innovative small company that places quality and service before profit.
Register for an Onsite Book Fair today!